Tuesday, February 11, 2014

So not over this SNOW!

Here we are again, snow day #4, and to be honest, I'm not sad about it. I am thankful for days like these where we are able to catch up on life and where you are simply forced to relax and enjoy the day for what it is. It's a wonderful, blissful feeling to not be obligated to any one thing, yet we are all able to tackle that to-do list we tend to save for a rainy day.

As I sit here watching the snow fall on our porch, I am extremely in awe of nature and all things natural. While this weather upsets so many people, for me, this weather makes me extremely happy. When was the last time you saw this much snow? For us Georgians, this is a beauty we rarely get to experience. As 2014 continues, I am surprised to see how we sometimes take so much for granted and how seldom we take a moment to simply appreciate the small things. I would be a fool to want to trade this day for one without snow. =) I may be the only Georgian to say that.

So, let's keep this one short and sweet. With the snow falling outside, I think we should all take a moment to sit back, relax, and enjoy the snow...turn on that fireplace you never use, cuddle up on your couch with some hot chocolate, enjoy the Winter Olympics, and breathe. Who knows when you'll get this opportunity to enjoy a random Tuesday at home again...

Happy Snow Day #4!

No comments:

Post a Comment