Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Mandir. My Home.

Woahhhh! The last 6 days have been quite an experience...

2 conventions: High school/college age & 2nd-8th graders
Over 1,000 delegates combined
One purpose.
One mission.
(Re)Connecting to our mandir. 
Sleepless nights.
Incredible sessions.
In depth discussion.
And a lifetime of memories.

My role: minimum, a mere facilitator of thoughts and discussion, providing a small avenue to help us connect to our Mandir, our Home. By the end of it all, I gained so much from simply being there. 

What is incredible about these conventions is that we gather individuals with much in common and with many differences. What we realize by the time we leave is that our commonalities exceed our differences. No matter what the age, we share so much that we are bound to learn from each other. It's a beautiful thing to see. 

My mandir is:
My solace.
My life.
My school.
My sanctuary.
My Home.

Pictures are always a fun way of sharing experiences. Enjoy these pictures!





When you learn together, you grow together. When you take a moment to appreciate all that you have been give in life, you align YOUR purpose with HIS purpose. Life doesn't get any better than that!

"I will always walk with you...You will never be alone."


No comments:

Post a Comment